Other Legal Work

Terence Ray Solicitors also provides additional legal services such as support with Travel Documents applications, Certification of Documents, Powers or Attorney, Affidavits and other Declarations, Legalisation with the UK FCO and Change of Name Deeds. 


Travel Documents Applications

You can apply for Home Office Travel Document if you have been recognised as a refugee, your country of origin has refused to issue you a national passport and you have evidence of the refusal or there is no existing embassy of your country in the UK for you to apply for a passport. There are two types of documents the Home Office may issue depending on the status you were granted. These can either be the Convention Travel Document or the Certificate of Travel.

Change of Name Deeds, POWER OF aTTORNEY & Declarations 

Our team of solicitors are also experienced in preparation of Change of Name Deeds called ‘Deed Poll’. If you wish to change your name, we can assist you to do so. We also assist with prepatation of Powers of Attorney, Affidavits and Statutory Declarations. 

Call us today

for further advice on

Legalising & commissioning documents


We also provide certification of documents as well as legalisation of documents services with the UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO). We are registered as a user of the service and therefore we can have your document legalised on the same day (premium service).