Terence Ray Ltd, trading as Terence Ray Solicitors will endeavour to provide you with satisfactory service tailored to your needs, however, if you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our service, we would be grateful for you to accord us an opportunity to address your concerns and resolve your concerns where possible.
The formal procedure is as follows:
- Kindly address any problems or concerns to the person handling your case and they will endeavour to resolve the matter.
- If you remain dissatisfied, please contact the supervisor of the person handling your matter, details of which can be found in your client care letter.
- If you are not happy with the response, please contact us at 45 Pont Street, Knightsbridge, London SW1X 0BD or call 020 7129 1420 OR 07899025308 and we will do our utmost to resolve your concern.
- If we still have not addressed your concerns, you can take your complaint to our governing and regulatory body, the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA), who provide a complaints system in the event that we are unable to resolve your concerns, which includes Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Further guidance may be obtained from the Legal Ombudsman at telephone number: 0300 555 0333 or by post at Legal Ombudsman, PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ (www.legalombudsman.org.uk) or email email@example.com who will investigate your complaint.
- Normally you will need to bring a complaint to the Legal Ombudsman within six months of receiving a final written response from us about your complaint. Alternative complaints bodies such as Ombudsman Services https://www.ombudsman-services.org/ exist which are competent to deal with complaints about legal services should both you and our firm wish to use such a scheme. We would not agree to use any other alternative complaints body.